We are currently operating slightly differently to try and abide with guidelines for social distancing.
- Please look out for tape marked chevrons on the floor.
- Chevrons indicate 1m distance and the preferred direction of travel.
- Please keep 2 chevrons apart!
- Please complete you shopping as quickly as possible, especially if there are others waiting to come in.
- We are only allowing 2 people into the shop at once. There are often at least 4 members of staff present as well, so please give them room to move around the shop safely while they are picking orders.
- We are currently closing at 4pm every day. This is to give us extra time to pack orders. It is very difficult to pack orders and serve customers at the same time.
From 23rd March, the Government has closed all garden centres to the public but continues to allow sales, providing they are click & collect or for delivery.
Because we are prioritising fulfilling essential food orders for vulnerable households (and walk in shopping for those who are able to), we have directed all garden centre orders through our website.
Demand for compost and bedding plants in particular are outstripping supply, so please be patient and help us keep to government guidelines on social distancing and essential supplies.
Thank you for your patience.
Following current Government guidelines, our Coffee is closed from 23rd March until further notice.
We did have plans to redecorate but circumstances have overrun them. We still have every intention of completing our plans before reopening, whenever that may be.